Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Thanks to Sue, ’Nibiru STORY’ spreader used my photos saying they are from Richmond in U.K.

I received an e-mail that said,

“Re your post on Thursday, November 12, 2015, weather modification - the photos used in the post have been used in a youtube video without your consent and are being attributed to other people. Video is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXDwfIojSes and your photos are from 22.51 point.
Regards, Sue”

So I watched it, and was amazed

as she told me, not only one but at least six photos were used with no credit to me or my blog.

I bet this YouTuber will probably say that one of his ‘respected subscribers’ in Richmond in U.K. sent him these photos. Now I just sent him a message asking him to include my blog link in the description,
Yeah, there was some typo sort of…
anyway, let us see what he would say/do.

Anyhow, it’s actually pretty surprising that someone could spot this.
Thank you very much Sue!!


2 comments:

Industrialvehicles said...

Industrial Vehicle Parts is a dedicated online parts store run by the team at Warequip Solutions the home of industrial vehicles.
If at any time you need help locating the right part or accessory for your vehicle or navigating our site, we are more than happy to assist you. buy best  Yamaha golf cart parts 

harada57 said...

thanks

จีคลับ